- To strive for building quality professionals who are committed and self motivated with Hi-Tech pedagogy.
- To inculcate professional behavior with strong ethical values and the thirst for research through innovative programs and continuous learning.
- To mould youngsters with inter personnel and entrepreneurial skills to be the leaders of the society.
- To upgrade Institute’s visibility and enhance sustainable growth in association with industries and professional bodies.
To mould the graduates to become talented and disciplined computer professionals with a focus on research, innovation and computer applications catering to the needs of society at large.
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEOs)
- PEO1: To excel in problem solving and programming skills in the various computing fields of IT industries
- PEO2: To develop the ability to plan, analyze, design, code, test, implement and maintain a software product for real time system
- PEO3:To promote students capability to set up their own enterprise in various sectors of Computer Applications
- PEO4:To experience the students in finding solutions and developing system based applications for real time problems in various domains involving technical, managerial, economical and social constraints
- PEO5: To prepare the students to pursue higher studies in computing or related disciplines and to work in the fields of teaching and research.